TEACH FOR NEPAL- FIRST YEAR FELLOWSHIP REFLECTION

My name is Prakriti Joshi. I am working as a Teach for Nepal English fellow at Shree Shitala Devi Secondary School at Melamchi, Sindhupalchok. The fellowship is a two-year journey of working towards the mission 'One day all children in Nepal will receive an excellent education.'

People say, "Time passes by pretty quickly when you are doing what you love"

It must be why I feel like my first year of fellowship passed by in the blink of an eye. Looking back earlier in the year, two years felt long, and staying away from home felt like a struggle. Now, this duration of two years feels shorter and I have found a home away from home. 

The first year of my fellowship was full of learnings, and here is a short video reflection of it:

First-Year Fellowship Reflection

Immensely grateful for this journey!

Comments

Popular Posts